The personal information collected on the website will be treated confidentially and dealt with in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Any personal data you provide to us will be used by us to deal with any enquiry you make through the website and to provide any services which you ask us to provide.
We respect your right to privacy and treat our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 ("the Act") very seriously. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that it is necessary to disclose it by law or to comply with a regulatory or legal process or where we need to disclose the information to provide a product or service that you have requested.
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer. A cookie will typically contain:
- the name of the website from which the cookie has come
- an expiry date (after which it is no longer used)
- some data (often a randomly generated number)
Cookies are used by websites so that they can treat you as an individual. For example they can be used to:
- remember if you have logged in
- remember options that you selected (so that you don't have to reselect the options each time you visit)
- To collect statistics about how the site is used. We use this information when planning for the future and developing the site.
- To store some information when you move between pages (for example, when you register or apply for a site).
- To know if you are logged in and, optionally, to remember you between visits (so when you return you will see the members or admin options that you are used to - when you use them, you will be asked to log in again).
The cookies are not used to gather personal information and store no personal data. We cannot use the cookies to tell us who you are nor track your individual use of the site.
We recommend that you allow all cookies set by this site as they help us provide you with a better service. If you decide to disable our cookies then you will not be able to login or access certain parts of the website.