Marianne Haworth Walton Village Hall
Clerk to the
Tel: 07414 257902
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Parish
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 1st December 2020.
4. To be notified of matters accomplished or arisen since the last meeting not included elsewhere on the Agenda.
5. Public forum session – To permit members of the public to make representations, answer questions, and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda.
6. To receive a report on
7. To receive a report from WMDC Ward 5 Councillors.
8. To receive training from the Monitoring Officer on Code of Conduct and social media.
9. Finance –
9.1. To approve accounts to be paid, already paid under delegated powers and income received December 2020.
9.2. To consider the budget for 2021/22.
9.3. To consider the precept for 2021/22.
9.4. To consider hire charges for 2021/22 and to review the policy for charitable lettings.
9.5. To consider renewal of SLCC membership for 2021.
10. To consider correspondence received.
11. Planning Working Party.
11.1. To consider planning applications validated and decided December 2020.
11.2. To consider request to support planning application 20/01369/FUL.
12. Village Hall and Coronation Cottage Working Party - to receive reports.
12.1. To agree the date of holiday closures of the Village Hall.
12.2. To consider request to store Walton’s Nordic Walking Group’s poles at the Village Hall.
12.3. To consider and approve quote for CCTV survey and jet washing of drains at the Village Hall.
12.4. To consider quotes for the sanding and sealing of the floor at the Village Hall.
12.5. To receive Risk Assessment report on the external of Tennis Club.
13. Recreation & Playgrounds Working Party - to receive reports.
14. Environmental Improvements Working Party - to receive reports.
14.1. To consider quotes for summer hanging baskets and/or Christmas trees for 2021.
14.2. To receive a risk assessment report on the village seats and signs, bus shelter, war memorial and Jubilee Field.
15. To consider updating Complaints policy.
If you wish to attend the online meeting you need the Meeting ID and password below:
Meeting ID: 857 9368 7629
Clerk to the