Marianne Haworth Walton Village Hall
Clerk to the
Tel: 07414 257902
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Parish
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 6th October 2020.
4. Public forum session – To permit members of the public to make representations, answer questions, and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda.
To receive a report on
6. To receive a report from WMDC Ward 5 Councillors.
7.1. To approve accounts to be paid, already paid under delegated powers and income received October 2020.
7.2. To ratify decisions, as scheduled, made to date by the Clerk under her the delegated authority.
7.3. To receive a breakdown of budget categories relating to the budget for 20/21.
8. To consider correspondence received.
9. Planning -
9.1. To consider planning applications validated and decided October 2020.
9.2. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s1(2) – In view of the confidential nature of the business concerned, to resolve to exclude the Press and Public to consider advice allotment area at the Waterton Green development.
9.3. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s1(2) – In view of the confidential nature of the business concerned, to resolve to exclude the Press and Public to land registry searches on School Lane.
9.4. To consider writing to the planning authority regarding the temporary planning permission for ‘The Van’ on Oakenshaw Lane.
10. Village Hall -
10.1. To receive update on Village Hall hiring and Christmas preparations.
11. Recreation Ground-
11.1. To receive and update and further recommendations from the Tennis Club working party on uses for land formerly known as the Tennis Club.
11.2. To consider reducing the Leylandii trees bordering the recreation ground and tennis club.
12. Environmental Improvements-
12.1. To receive an update on Remembrance Sunday and consider request by Walton Florist to install a poppy installation at the War Memorial.
13. Website –
13.1. To consider and approve amended terms of reference for Working Party:
13.2. To consider the Facebook content page proposal to prepare a Social Media Policy for adoption by the Parish Council.
14. To consider request for a grant from Walton Community Library towards new fixtures and fittings.
15. To consider dates for Council meetings for 2021.
If you wish to attend the online meeting you need the Meeting ID and password below:
Meeting ID: 893 8681 9767
Clerk to the