Marianne Haworth Walton Village Hall
Clerk to the
Tel: 07414 257902
Notice is hereby given of a
meeting of the Parish
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 4 May 2021.
4. To be notified of matters accomplished or arisen since the last meeting not included elsewhere on the Agenda.
5. Public forum session – To permit members of the public to make representations, answer questions, and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda.
To receive a
report on the
7. To receive a report from WMDC Ward 5
8. To receive and consider results of the traffic survey held in January 2021 and any steps to be taken.
9. To consider membership of Working Parties.
1. To approve accounts to be paid, already paid under delegated powers and income received May 2021.
2. To ratify decisions, as scheduled, made to date by the Clerk under her the delegated authority.
11. To consider correspondence received.
12. Planning Committee
13. Village Hall and Coronation Cottage Working Party – to receive reports.
13.1. To consider hiring from 21st June and any alterations to the hall’s COVID risk assessment.
13.2. To consider quote for gas and electrical work prior to boarding cellar ceiling.
13.3. To consider revised quotes for paving outside the Village Hall.
13.4. To consider steps to take and any quotes for remedial work to Coronation cottage wall.
14. Recreation & Playgrounds Working Party – to receive reports.
14.1. To consider quote for two picnic benches for the recreation ground.
15. Environmental Improvements Working Party – to receive reports.
15.1. To receive a report on damage to the surrounding wall to the stone sign located on Walton Lane.
15.2. To consider location for newly refurbished extended picnic bench.
16. Tree Working Party – to receive reports.
17. Website Working Party – to receive reports.
18. Footpaths Working Party – to receive reports.
19. To consider supporting a proposed village led project named Waterton’s Wall.
20. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s1(2) – In view of the confidential nature of the business concerned, to resolve to exclude the Press and Public to consider and approve terms and conditions for the new Clerk/RFO.
21. To receive matters reported directly to the Clerk.
Under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 the meeting is open to the public and press.