Marianne Haworth Walton Village Hall
Clerk to the
Tel: 07414 257902
Notice is hereby given of a
meeting of the Parish
1. To elect the Chair and to receive the elected Chair's Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
2. To elect the Vice-Chair.
3. To receive apologies for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest.
5. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 13th April 2021.
6. To be notified of matters accomplished or arisen since the last meeting not included elsewhere on the agenda.
7. Public forum session – To permit members of the public to make representations, answer questions, and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda.
To receive a
report on the
To receive a
report from WMDC Ward 5
10. Finance & Governance
10.1. To approve accounts to be paid, already paid under delegated powers and income received April 2021.
10.2. To receive the report of the Internal Auditor and to consider re-appointing the Internal Auditor for 2021/22.
10.3. To consider approval of the Parish Council Final Accounts for the year 2020/21.
10.4. To consider agreement to the nine statements for the Annual Governance Statement 2020/21 (Secn 1 of the Annual Return).
10.5. To consider approval of the Accounting Statements 2020/21 (Secn 2 of the Annual Return).
10.6. To consider the appointment of Bank Signatories.
11. To consider correspondence received.
12. To consider the appointment of Parish
13. To consider membership of Working Parties.
14. To appoint a Staffing Committee (3 members) and an Appeal Panel (3 members).
15. Planning Working Party.
15.1. To review planning applications validated and decided April 2021.
15.2. To consider a proposal to authorise the Clerk to liaise with the planning authority on on-going planning applications.
16. Village Hall and Coronation Cottage Working Party - to receive reports.
17. Recreation and Playgrounds Working Party - to receive reports.
18. Environmental Improvements Working Party - to receive reports.
19. Tree Working Party - to receive reports.
20. To consider and adopt the New Councillor Code of Conduct.
21. To consider two proposals regarding next steps required to create new village green/community space being: 1) to contact WMDC via the Ward Councillors and 2) create a new working group and to delegate project management to the Clerk.
22. To consider amendment to all working party terms of reference to give powers to Councillors regarding project management.
23. To consider the format of the next meeting and future meetings.
24. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s1(2) – In view of the confidential nature of the business concerned, to resolve to exclude the Press and Public to consider recruitment of a replacement Clerk and the cost of purchasing a new laptop.
25. To receive matters reported directly to the Clerk.
Under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 the meeting is open to the public and press.
If you wish to attend the online meeting you need the Meeting ID and password below:
Meeting ID: 828 5834 9757