Marianne Haworth Walton Village Hall
Clerk to the
Tel: 07414 257902
Notice is hereby given of a
meeting of the Parish
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 2nd March 2021.
4. To be notified of matters accomplished or arisen since the last meeting not included elsewhere on the Agenda.
5. Public forum session – To permit members of the public to make representations, answer questions, and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda.
6. To receive a report on
7. To receive a report from WMDC Ward 5 Councillors.
8. Finance –
8.1. To approve accounts to be paid, already paid under delegated powers and income received March 2021.
8.2. To receive a draft Budget Monitor for the year 2020/21 and general reserves.
8.3. To review the system of Internal Control and its effectiveness for 2021/22.
8.4. To consider short-term investments of Council funds.
8.5. To consider the purchase of anti-virus software for Parish Council computer and additional devices.
8.6. To consider renewal of the subscription to YLCA.
8.7. To consider renewal of the waste contract with WMDC.
9. To consider correspondence received.
10. Planning Working Party.
10.1. To consider planning applications validated and decided March 2021.
10.2. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s1(2) – In view of the confidential nature of the business concerned, to resolve to exclude the Press and Public to receive an update on the proposed lease for the allotment space.
11. Village Hall and Coronation Cottage Working Party
11.1. To consider quote for recommended remedial work on Hall’s drains following drainage survey.
11.2. To consider quote for repainting of Committee Room/Entrance of hall.
11.3. To consider quote for maintained work on the Village Hall roof.
12. Recreation & Playgrounds Working Party - to receive reports.
13. Environmental Improvements Working Party
13.1. To consider cost of refurbishing Millennium entrance benches.
14. Tree Working Party - to receive reports.
15. To consider format of future Parish Council meetings and any necessary delegation to officers.
16. To consider a project to create a village green/community space at the Shay Lane/The Balk junction.
17. To consider action plan to designate Waterton Park as a historic park in accordance with the Neighbourhood Plan.
18. To receive matters reported directly to the Clerk.
Under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 the meeting is open to the public and press.
If you wish to attend the online meeting you need the Meeting ID and password below:
Meeting ID: 884 4463 4304