Marianne Haworth Walton Village Hall
Clerk to the
Tel: 07414 257902
Notice is hereby given of a
meeting of the Parish
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 5th January 2021.
4. To be notified of matters accomplished or arisen since the last meeting not included elsewhere on the Agenda.
5. Public forum session – To permit members of the public to make representations, answer questions, and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda.
6. To receive a report on
7. To receive a report from WMDC Ward 5 Councillors.
8. Finance –
8.1. To approve accounts to be paid, already paid under delegated powers and income received January 2021.
8.2. To consider existing mobile phone contract and upgrade.
8.3. To include a statement within the minutes to the effect that funds shown represent the present-day position, but the figures will be materially reduced as a result of planned expenditure between (the date) and the financial year end.
9. To consider correspondence received.
10. Planning Working Party.
10.1. To consider planning applications validated and decided January 2020.
10.2. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s1(2) – In view of the confidential nature of the business concerned, to resolve to exclude the Press and Public to receive an update on the proposed lease for the allotment space.
11. Village Hall, Coronation Cottage and Tennis Club Working Party
11.1. To consider quote for levelling out paving outside Village Hall
11.2. To consider quote for supply and installation of water boiler into mains at the Hall.
11.3. To receive report regarding survey of the drains and consider recommended remedial work.
11.4. To consider quote to replace outside lights with LED lights.
11.5. To receive Risk Assessment report on external of Tennis Club.
11.6. To receive an update on Tennis Club refurbishment.
12. Recreation & Playgrounds Working Party - to receive reports.
13. Environmental Improvements Working Party
13.1. To receive update on the village planters and approve commitment for ongoing maintenance.
14. Tree Working Party - to receive reports.
15. New website working party – to receive reports.
15.1. To consider quote for website updates/improvements.
16. To receive matters reported directly to the Clerk.
Under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 the meeting is open to the public and press.
If you wish to attend the online meeting you need the Meeting ID and password below:
Meeting ID: 812 5724 2240