The official website of Walton Parish Council Wakefield West Yorkshire
WALTON ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
YOUR CHANCE TO BE INFORMED, PUT YOUR VIEWS AND MEET YOUR CURRENT COUNCILLORS
The Annual Parish Meeting of electors will be held in the Village Hall, School Lane, Walton, WF2 6PA on:-
Tuesday 21st April 2015 starting at 7.30p.m.
The Agenda is as follows:-
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 10th April 2014.
3. Matters arising from the minutes.
4. Chairman’s Report on activities 2014/15.
5. Financial Statements 2013/14 and 2014/15.
6. Information about the current situation on planning applications at The Grove and at Brook Farm.
7. Information about the Neighbourhood Plan -- Update to hear where we are and hear feedback from the recent consultation.
8. Any observations from parish electors.
Anybody who votes in the electoral area of the Parish of Walton is entitled to attend and is most welcome.
PLANNING APPLICATION AT THE GROVE
A planning application for the layout, landscaping and appearance of the Continuing Care Retirement Community (129 units) at The Grove has been submitted to WMDC. The reference is 15/00177/REM.
Comments needed to be received by WMDC by 6th March 2015.
For more information, please go to the Planning Application News page using the tab on the left.
WALTON NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
A Draft Neighbourhood Plan has been compiled and consultation on it is now closed.
For more information, click here for a link to the Neighbourhood Plan website.